VSee Clinic is a simple, secure way for you to have a virtual visit with your provider from anywhere. VSee Clinic allows HIPAA-compliant chat and video calls. It’s encrypted, so your health data is secure.
What you need
To enjoy the best experience, make sure you have:
- High-speed internet access (minimum bandwidth of 150 kbps. 500 kbps is best).
- One of the following devices:
- A computer (Windows PC or Mac) with webcam, microphone and speakers
- An iPhone or Android phone
- If you are on a computer, make sure you are using a supported browser. VSee works on
- Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mozilla Firefox (latest version)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (9.0 or later) - flash player must be installed
- Safari (latest version)
Please see https://vsee.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204973375-What-are-the-Compatible-Devices-OS- for a complete list of devices and compatible operating systems.