Create Provider or Customer Service Representative
1. Please go to your Admin panel. See guide.
2. On your Admin panel, please choose Users.
3. Select Providers tab > NEW USER..
4. Under Subtype > choose Licensed Service Provider or a Customer Service Representative > Next.
- Licensed Service Provider: Health Practitioner who will do actual consultation with a patient or client.
- Customer Service Representative: Could be a nurse or clinic staff who will not conduct actual consultations.
5. Under Demographics, fill out the required fields (shown with red asterisk). Note that only the First Name and Last Name fields may be displayed to patients.
From hereon, you may opt to skip the optional fields and fill them out later.
6. Under License, below are the required fields. No fields under this section will be displayed to patients.
- DEA and NPI: These provider fields are required if your clinic has e-Rx feature enabled. These will never be displayed to patients.
- Specialties: Leave "Default" as value.
- States Serviced: Leave "All Locations" as value or Select the specific states. This field is extremely important if your clinic has State-mapping feature enabled. When this feature is turned on, only providers who service the patient's chosen location will be notified and will be able to see the patient. Contact email@example.com for any questions or assistance.
7. Under Profile, there are no required fields. You can choose to fill out the Bio field and upload a photo of the provider. Note that only Bio and Picture will be displayed to patients.
8. Lastly under Assignment, you can select the rooms (if existing) where you want the provider or CSR to be assigned. You may skip this step if you haven't created the room yet. You can assign them later on during creation of the room/s.
9. Hit SAVE.
The Provider or CSR account is now created! They will be sent a welcome email informing them about their login details.