Managing rooms and providers actually go hand-in-hand when you have Clinic Admin access. As Clinic Admin, you can:
- Create the room first then assign existing Providers, or
- Create a Provider account first then assign the user to existing rooms
1. Please go to your Admin panel. See guide.
2. On your Admin panel, please choose Users.
3. To create a Provider or Customer Service Representative account, choose Providers tab > NEW USER.
To create a Patient account, choose Patients tab > NEW USER.
4. Fill in the fields with the user's information. You can skip the optional fields, then hit Save.
5. See related articles for a step-by-step guide.
1. On your Admin panel, please choose Users.
2. Search for the specific user you want to edit using the search box.
3. To edit the details of a user, click on the pencil icon under Action column.
To delete or suspend access:
- Click on Authentication detail > Status > Choose Suspended or Pending delete > Save.
- Click on Other tab > Status > Choose Suspended or Pending delete > Save.
1. On your Admin panel, please choose Users > Patients tab.
2. Search for the specific patient you want to disable using the search box.
3. To disable a patient account, click on the disable icon under Action column.