Set Up and Connect Your Stripe Account
To start collecting online credit card payments via your Clinic, you need a Stripe account. Make sure your clinic has e-payment feature enabled. For any questions about your subscription, please contact your VSee representative or email us at email@example.com.
1. Please log-in to your clinic. On the upper right corner of your dashboard, click your name and choose My Clinic.
2. Click on Connect Stripe Account button.
3. If you already have a Stripe account, click Sign In located on the upper right corner. Otherwise, register by filling out the fields with your information.
4. Indicate your Clinic visit fees. See below for the steps.
Indicate your Visit Fees
1. Make sure your Stripe account is connected to your Clinic.
2. On the upper right corner of your dashboard, click your name and choose My Clinic.
3. Please choose your Waiting Room.
4. Fill out the Room description field (optional) with information about your room. This will be visible to your patients.
5. On the dropdown fields, choose the currency and correct Stripe account.
6. Under Visit Options, type your visit description and duration. Click on CHARGE and input the amount.
To add a visit option, simple click on the ADD NEW VISIT OPTION button.
Please click on the Update button when done.
7. Lastly, please contact your VSee representative or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to switch your clinic from TEST to LIVE mode. Switching to LIVE mode ensures payments are sent to your bank account via Stripe.
8. You can now start collecting credit card payments online!
Stripe is the leading payment platform which integrates with VSee Clinic. All credit card details are stored securely with Stripe. Stripe charges a flat rate of 2.9% + 30¢ per successful charge. To find out more about Stripe, please visit www.stripe.com.