Chat with a Contact
1. On your address book, please double-click on the contact or click the chat icon next to your contact, then type your message.
2. On the same chat window, you can compose a new chat for another contact by clicking on the compose message icon.
3. Search for the contact and type your message.
4. If you are in a call and you want to start a group chat with the call participants, simply click on the In Call Chat icon.
Chat with a Group
1. To start a group chat with an existing group in your address book, please right-click on the group and choose Chat with this Group. You can also call or delete the group.
2. To start a group chat with different contacts, click Tools > Group Chat.
3. You can then choose contacts you want to chat with.
About "My Company" Group
"My Company" group is a feature designed to allow coworkers within the same organization to quickly connect with each other. Thus, the people under "My Company" should be VSee users who all share the same company email domain. This feature is disabled by default. You should only see a "My Company" group if you signed up using your company email and if this feature is enabled for your company by request.