VSee doesn't have a built-in functionality to clean the call history, so you will have to manually go into the VSee directory to delete the history file.
We suggest exiting VSee before you do this to make sure the file is not in use when you delete it.
1. Open the Start menu or a file explorer.
2. In the search box, type %appdata%\vsee and hit enter or click OK.
This should take you to the VSee directory.*
3. Find the file labeled "history.<username>.Bin".
4. Delete that file.
5. Exit VSee, then start it up again.
*Typically, it's in Users/<My Name>/AppData/Roaming/VSee.
- Quit VSee.
- Open Finder, then click the "Go" menu at the top of the screen and choose "Go to Folder".
- Type ~/Library/Application Support/VSee and press Enter.
- Delete the history.XXXXX.bin file where "XXXXX" is the username whose call history you'd like to delete.
- Reopen VSee.