Please follow the below steps to allow VSee to access your iPhone's camera and microphone:
- Tap the Settings icon on your iPhone's home screen.
- Scroll all the way down and tap VSee.
- Move the Camera and Microphone slider to on (tap the slider so the slider shows green).
- If you don't see the Microphone and Camera permission there, open the VSee app.
- Tap on More (bottom right corner of the app).
- Tap on My Video. It will ask you to allow camera/microphone.
- Tap OK when prompted to allow VSee to access the camera and the microphone.